15.3 Exporting Attendance Statistics
The system makes it possible to export statistics on students' attendance into an Excel file that can be stored externally.
To export statistics:
1. Enter the necessary course and click the Attendance icon in the left course menu.
2. Click the Export button in the header of the page.
Fig. ‘Exporting Attendance Statistics’
3. In the Start date and End date fields select the start date and end date of the time span for which you would like to get statistics.
4. From the Group drop-down list select group for which you would like to get statistics.
5. Click the Ok button under the top course menu. As a result, you will be offered to open or save a configured Excel file with the statistics data.