1. Enter the necessary course and click the Discussion Board icon in the left Tools menu.
2. Click the New button in the header of the page.
3. Select Category to create a new folder. The following form will be opened:
Fig. Adding a Category
Fill out the fields of the form as described below:
- Discussion – enter the name of the folder (the field is required);
- Body – describe the topic of discussions.
To attach a file, click the Attach File link and browse the necessary file. Click Ok to save settings; click Cancel to discard the changes. To check spelling, click the Spelling link.
4. When finished, click OK either at the top or at the bottom of the form. Click Cancel to discard changes.
Discussion folders are displayed in the Category view. Folders marked as New () are folders which haven’t been viewed by current user yet.