The feature enables parents to track the progress of their children.
To access the feature,
1. Create a relationship. For more information about creating a relationship, see the Adding a Relationship paragraph
2. Click the Relationship link. The list of relationships will appear
3. Click the Actions button and select Parent Dashboard
Fig. Parent Dashboard
The feature can also be accessed via the View dashboard link on the Parents Portal home page.
4. You will see a list of learners of the current user and courses they are enrolled to. Select necessary courses
Fig. List of Courses
5. Statistics on several tools will appear. Parents can track progress made by their children in the following modules: Attendance, Assignments, Grade Book and Tracking