1. Open Organization Home page > Site Actions > Site Settings > Site features, and then click the Activate buttons by SharePoint LMS Linked SCORM and SharePoint LMS SCORM Storage options.
2. Open Course Home page > Site Actions > Site Settings > Site features, and then click Activate by SharePoint LMS Linked SCORM option.
3. On the Organization Home page, on the Lists left menu, click SCORM Storage.
4. Click Upload, and select the SCORM package. Click OK.
5. On the Course Home page, on the left menu, click Learning Paths.
6. Click Create > Linked SCORM. The form will open.
7. In the Advanced settings field, select a SCORM uploaded in step 4 (for additional information on completing the open form, see chapter 9.3 “Uploading SCORM Compliant Course Content”); click OK.